Over 98% of Interval House staff are multilingual, ethnically diverse, and have been personally affected by domestic violence.
Since 1979, Interval House has worked passionately to develop innovative programs that have been recognized with over 400 awards, including three Presidential Awards and two Governor's Awards, citing Interval House as a "model" domestic violence program to the nation.
Specialized Programs and Services Available in over 70 Languages
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotlines
- 24-Hour Teen Hotlines
- Emergency Shelters
- Transitional & Permanent Housing
- Community Service Centers
- Emergency Response Team
- Health & Wellness
- Children & Youth
- Teen Dating Violence - "Second Generation"
- Elder Abuse
- Substance Abuse Recovery
- Human Trafficking
- Interfaith Project - "Creating a Safe Environment"
- Pioneering Multicultural Programs
- International Institute Against Violence
- Leadership Development
- Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Community Education
- Volunteer & University Internships